Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Well a New Year has begun and as I get older the years seem to go by faster. This last year has brought me to a new level in my relationship with the Lord. I am excited to share that I am learning to understand what God means by Stop and Be Still... I am nowhere close to the point of totally understanding this phrase but as I reflect on this last year, I can see clearly the points in which God was saying to me Stop and Be Still.

I am at the point now where my heart has been opened worked on but is closing back up. I need to break the scabs back open so that the Lord can work on it some more. I don't like being stagnent and as you look at my life you can see that I am never in one place all to long. From Toledo(where i grew up) to Lansing(where I went to school) to Angola(where I worked every summer) to Santiago(where my heart and passion is) I never new I traveled so much. The thing that I find so amazing is that God has taken me to each and every place exactly when I needed to be there. I have always been taken care of and I believe it is because I am so open to where He wants me to be. I am not saying that I enjoy the change, it is scary sometimes and sometimes I am very uncertain of where I am headed but because I have been so well taken care of all the other times. It is getting a little easier to trust and know that things will be okay.








No comments: